Home » Beauty Treatments
FOR ALL ENQUIRIES PLEASE CONTACT US: 07879 674174 +(44)1604 583000
Facial treatments use natural ingredients to regenerate the skin. The result driven facials will generate instantly soft skin due to the rich minerals and natural, pure active ingredients.
- Express Elegance Facial
A mini facial incorporating a full cleansing and toning sequence, exfoliation and a nourishing mud mask to brighten the skin – suitable for all skin types.
- Youthful You Anti-Ageing Facial
This luxurious anti-aging facial includes a unique peel-off mask combining Dead Sea mud and seaweed. This facial brings immediate firming and hydrating results to the skin.
- Natural Nourishment Double Mud Facial
A super hydrating, excellent for tired dull and sallow skin. This facial incorporates two mud masks to dramatically refine the skin’s texture and deeply relax you.
- Renewed Radiance Hydrating Mud Facial
Deeply hydrating facial, perfect for delicate and dehydrated skin, helping to gently renew and revive your skin This facial naturally tones and firms the skin.
Well-groomed brows have a great impact on the face. Eyebrows provide a frame that can completely change the way your face looks, depending on their shape and upkeep. Long, thick and curling eyelashes beautifully enhance the eyes and make your face more prominent.
- Eyebrow Shape (Wax, Tweezers or Threading)
- Eyebrow or Eyelash Tint
- Eyelash & Eyebrow Tint
- Eyelash Extension
Mineral luxurious body treatments using the natural properties of mud, salt & algae to tighten the skin and strengthen the cell structure. It eases muscle tension and relaxes body and mind. Can be used for all skin types, even sensitive skin. Will Instantly soften your skin due to the rich minerals and natural and pure active ingredients.
- Heavenly Hydration Salt Brushing Treatment – Luxury Full Body Exfoliation
This luxurious full-body scrub with pure Dead Sea Salt invigorates body and mind and makes the skin soft and supple. It exfoliates the skin naturally without causing irritation whilst it enhances the lymphatic circulation and detoxifies the body.
- Infinite Indulgence Body Envelopment – Dead Sea Black Mud Treatment
This soothing full-body treatment nourishes the skin and relaxes aching muscles and joints. The full-body exfoliation followed by application of warm Dead Sea mud and a heavenly scalp massage.
- Comfort Deep Tissue Massage
The journey combines a luxury exfoliation, welcome massage around the neck and shoulders and Comfort massage using the elbow and forearms, to leave muscles relaxed, skin silky soft and body and mind balanced.
Hair Removal Waxing is an excellent way to deal with most hair removal. Waxing leaves the area smoother than shaving does because it pulls the hair out from below the top layer of skin. This is the easiest and most convenient way to go about removing hair from large areas
- Full Body Waxing (Full Body, Eyebrow, Lip, Chin, Arms, Under Arms, Back, Legs, Bikini Line
- Brazilian, Hollywood)
- Electrolysis (Hair Removal)
Luxurious Hands & Feet
- Hydrated Hands
This luxurious hand treatment is effective against the signs of ageing. Exfoliating the hands and arms and applying a relaxing massage followed by the application of a warm mud mask that will tighten the skin. Luxury Fabulous Hydrated Hands Manicure, Luxury Fabulous Hydrated Hands, Paraffin Wax Manicure, Soak Off Gel Nails and Removal of Gel Nails.
- Fabulous Feet
This luxurious foot treatment includes exfoliation, massage and mud mask. Especially recommended for cracked heels and dry skin on the feet. The skin becomes soft and pliable and stimulates the pressure point for maximum relaxation. Luxury Fabulous Hydrated Feet Pedicure, Luxury Fabulous Hydrated Feet Paraffin Wax Pedicure and Soak Off Gel Nails
LipoGenie for Eye-Bag Reduction
- The treatment reliably reduces the volume of eye-bags and associated shadows: Clinics report results showing within hours or even minutes of treatment which improves over a series.
- It works by using specific wavelengths and density of laser light: to stimulate the lymphatic drainage, to improve blood microcirculation and to aid cellular repair
- Treatment can be undertaken in less than 20 minutes
- There is no mess and no downtime for the client
- An ideal treatment for those with little time – great for lunchtime pop-ins
- It is totally non-invasive with only positive effects on the skin and no downsides
- It is completely safe with precautionary eye protection provided